- Feb 10 2020 - Upcoming Travel to Zanzibar, Seychelles & Japan
- I'm just finishing up packing for my
latest series of adventures that'll take me all over the world
to Africa, the Indian Ocean then the Far East.
- I depart tomorrow for Zanzibar Island,
Tanzania. After a few days there, I'll be hopping on board a
ship and will be headed to the Seychelles, north of Madagascar.
I've been invited on board by Zegrahm Expeditions as a special
guest. I'll also be shooting a bunch of photos and video for
them, so watch out for more on that.
- It'll be nice to spend some time in
that tropical paradise. This will be my first time in that country
and I'm really looking forward to it.
- As soon as I'm done in the Seychelles,
I'll be heading directly to Japan. I can't say too much about
what I'll be doing there, but I'll be involved in a TV project
that will include some extremes of nature!
- I can't wait for that leg of the trip
as well. I haven't been to Japan before, so this next month will
be filled with plenty of new places and experiences. I'll be
updating social media as much as I can, so be sure to follow
me on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram to see the day to day
pics from this trip.